Repairs outside the warranty can be completed fast and uncomplicated with our in house repair service. In repair cases, the Einhell Service will ensure that you can reinstall your product as soon as possible. Our step-by-step guide will show you how to register your device for repair online.
Any necessary repairs will advance a cost proposal with the following options:
- authorize repairing the product according to the estimate
- return the device at your expense plus testing costs of 20,94€ (for customers from Germany or Austria) and the flat-rate closing costs unfree
- scrap the equipment for free
Please note, that in any case the flat-rate closing cost must be billed. These are as follows:
- for devices under 31,5 kg for customers from Germany: 7,61€ or Austria: 9,48€
- for devices within 31,5 kg and 40 kg for customers from Germany: 30,23€ or Austria: 33,48€
- for devices more than 40 kg for customers from Germany: 42,36€ or Austria: 58,80€
Send us your product
- please note the costs involved
- register your device online
- get a cost estimate
If you require a repair for larger petrol appliances such as petrol lawnmowers or diesel generators, we will refer you to one of our service partners to guarantee a quick and efficient solution to your repair.
You will receive a list of service partners in your area after entering your address and device data.
If there is no suitable partner in your area, you are welcome to contact us to finds an individual solution
You will find the corresponding telephone number below the service partner list.
Step by step guide to register your repair
Get informed Check if your product is within the warranty period. As a result, you can choose whether you want to use the warranty service or the repair service . If you choose the repair service, note the costs involved or the note for larger petrol appliances.
Registriere dich oder logge dich ein: You can only register your Einhell appliance for repair online when you are logged in. Therefore, create first a personal MyEinhell user account or log in.
Register for repair You can then register your EInhell product for repair in your user account by entering the serial number or article/identification number.